The global business and communications consultancy Sterling Media has been shortlisted for PR Firm of the Year at the annual UK-India Awards 2018, which brings together and celebrates the innovative and path-breaking individuals and organisations that are making a significant impact on the strong global partnership between the UK and India.
Led by Natasha Mudhar, Global CEO, Sterling Media’s nomination reflects the company’s role as being one of the first communication agencies in the UK to drive thought-leadership strategies for Indian narratives across politics, culture, social development issues, contributing to the development of the UK-India corridor. Some of Sterling Media’s breakthrough campaigns focusing on UK-India relations includes:
· Popularising the UN’s Global Goals to 1.3bn people in India.
· Spearheading the global communications strategy for Commonwealth Business Forum of which India as the largest Commonwealth nation.
· Launching the iconic marquee British brand Aston Martin in India.
· Managing the relaunch of Heinz India with the pan-India strategy for Complan.
· Recognition as the first communications company internationally to take Indian cinema global, spearheading the profiles of leading talent such as Akshay Kumar to Amitabh Bachchan.