Marketing mentors from successful giants like Pepsi, Glaxo, MasterCard and many more will converge at the Great Indian Marketing Weekend in Delhi. Spread over two days in June, on the 13th and 14th, the event provides a platform for brand managers, clients, agencies, freelancers and designers to network and learn from each otherâ€™s experiences. The event is jointly hosted by exchange4media group and Nurture Talent, a premier institute for entrepreneurs. A series of workshops, networking opportunities and challenging case studies will mark the programme. The objective would be to help all marketers connected to eventually achieve better sales.
Speaking about the advantages of GIMW, Amit Grover, who is the curator of Great India Marketing Weekend 2014 said, “Business has 2 functions – create and sell. Every day we come across brilliant innovators and entrepreneurs who are not able to find the right advertising agency or marketing talent, and same way many creative people are not able to find clients.â€ Speaking about how it is helpful for marketers and brands he added, â€œGIMW aims to be a marketplace for both to discover each other, and be able to sell! GIMW will also witness over 60 marketing mentors from successful brands like Pepsi, Mastercard, Glaxo, Unitech, Future Group, Haldiram and many more, who will be guiding both clients and agencies on their sales, marketing and distribution challenges.”
Over the weekend, an excellent & efficient panel of mentors will share their insights on the problems faced by marketers and the event will bring out the most unique style of understanding agencies and clients. The event will be divided into three parts:
GMW Challenge: A marketing exercise where clients and brand managers will give situations and the agencies will provide a strategic solution to each.
GIMW Mentors: This will be mentoring session which will have an esteemed panel of marketing professionals from giants like Pepsi, Glaxo, Mastercard and many more.
GIMW Workshops: This session will focus on learning and training on subjects like marketing to investors, growth hacking, lead generation and zero budget marketing. The venue for GIMW 2014 is The Leela Gurgaon and Some of the eminent speakers & mentors who will grace the event are:
- Manu Grover (Vice President, Haldiram Group)
- Â Abhishek Gupta (Head of Accelerator, TLabs, Times Internet Limited)
- Â Anurag Batra (Chairman , Businessworld)
- Â Ambarish Gupta (Founder & CEO, Knowlarity)
- Ashish Kohli (National Sales Manager, Johnson & Johnson)
- Nimit Gulati (Vice President, Marketing & Market Development, Mastercard)
- Aloke Bajpai (CEO & Founder, IXIGO)
- Rahul Narvekar (CEO, NDTV Ethnic Retail)
- Praveer Srivastav (Head of Marketing, Unitech)
- Arup Ray (Sales Development & Strategy, Glaxo)
- Amit Grover (CEO & Founder, Nurture Talent)
- Debajyoti Mal (Head- Marketing, MTS)
- Nitin Bhandari (Vice President, Marketing, Mountain Dew at Pepsi Co)