Running in the second edition, The Pitch Youth Marketing Awards are back, and the jury is all set to decide the winners’ list tomorrow. The Awards night coincides with the Pitch Youth Marketing Summit and is being held on October 12, 2012, in New Delhi. The Awards recognise the extraordinary and successful marketing initiatives in the youth marketing domain.
For a marketer to tap young audiences is particularly a hard undertaking. To provide services and products that hold significant bearing to their lives and further, connect these to a relatable message, voice and tone, can leave marketers thinking and rethinking strategies.
Pitch has brought together an eclectic mix of marketers, brand managers, advertising industry and media house representatives, on the jury panel that meets tomorrow (October 9, 2012) in New Delhi, to decide the fate of 100-odd entries that fight for awards in eleven categories.
The Jury is being chaired by Nadia Chauhan, Joint MD & CMO, Parle Agro. Other jury members include (in alphabetical order) :
- Arun Mehra, CEO, Talenthouse India
- Bedraj Tripathy, Senior General Manager, Marketing, Godrej Interio
- Dheeraj Sinha, Chief Strategy Officer, South & South-East Asia, Grey Worldwide
- Harneet Singh Rajpal, Vice President, Marketing, Domino’s India
- Jamal Shaikh, Editorial Director, Men’s Health and Robb Report
- Navroze Dhondy, CEO, Creatigies Communications
- Neeraj Kumar, Director Marketing (India), Beam Global Spirits & Wine
- Neeraj Sanan, CMO, ABP News
- Rana Basu Thakur, Chief Mentor, Just Lateral ThinkInk (JLT)
- Sanjay Modi, Managing Director, Monster.com
- Sanjeev Kapur, Chief Marketing Officer, India, Citibank
- Shailendra Katyal, Marketing Director, Lenovo India
- Shikhar Mohan, Head – Brand, HCL Infosystems
- Vikrant Ramachandra, Vice President and Head, Brand Marketing, Tata AIA Life Insurance.
Deliberating, discussing and deciding, winners of the eleven categories, is sure going to be a tough task for the distinguished jury panel. The categories in which brands fight for the top spot include:
- Pitch Youth Marketer of the Year (Non-entry based category; Brand that wins the maximum gold)
- Pitch Youth Agency of the Year (Non-entry based category; Agency of a brand that wins the maximum gold)
- Most Effective Digital Media Strategy
- Most Effective Activation Strategy
- Most Effective Sponsorship & Branded Content
- Best Sustained Youth Brand Campaign
- Best Usage Of A Celebrity Brand Endorser
- Most Innovative Youth Product/Service Launch Of The Year
- Boldest Youth Brand Of The Year
- Best Media Youth Brand
- Pitch Young Marketer Of The Year (to be given to a marketer below 30 years of age and recommended by his/her boss)
Keep pace and keep visiting this space for the entire build up to the Pitch Marketing Youth Summit and Awards. For more information, CLICK HERE.